Lawrence, MA - Saturday, June 29, 2019

I can't wait until the corps out  East meet the corps out west in the middle of the country.

Edited by jjeffeory
Fixed speech to text
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, dans said:

And great job Cadets percussion! Keep it going...clearly better than Boston!

Not quite “clearly” since the Cadets .4 over Boston last night was only .2 tonight.  

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, craiga said:

The show was great! I'll do a review tomorrow.  As of right now, at 10:40 pm, the show is over, the stands are empty, and the BAC guard is having a rehearsal in full uniform under the lights.

There were several Individual guard mistakes in the first 3-4 minutes. Very good after that. Wonder if they are working on that part. Either way, that’s some crazy dedication right there! 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Not quite “clearly” since the Cadets .4 over Boston last night was only .2 tonight.  

We will see. My money is on Cadets percussion. They are a special group with an amazing group of teachers.

1 minute ago, dans said:

My money is on Cadets percussion. They are a special group with an amazing group of teachers.

The Cadets could finish the year ahead of Boston who also has great mm in the field percussion with amazing teachers.  But if your hand only has a percussion card, it may not be good enough for my hand which is holding the other seven captions.  

1 hour ago, Cfmninjaa said:

I think bloo hit 80 tonight.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Only 79.9, but most around me at least thought it would have been 80 or higher for Bloo, 79 or so for Boston Crusaders.

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The Cadets could finish the year ahead of Boston who also has great mm in the field percussion with amazing teachers.  But if your hand only has a percussion card, it may not be good enough for my hand which is holding the other seven captions.  

Really, you're going to play that card. I was strictly talking about percussion. Are you people that insecure about your corps...geez!

34 minutes ago, dans said:

Really, you're going to play that card. I was strictly talking about percussion. Are you people that insecure about your corps...geez!

Not insecure at all.  Just tired of snipes from people.  Hold onto the percussion thing because as a Cadet staffer put it; “drums is the only thing we got”.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dans said:

They are 

• Like 4