Rockford, IL - Saturday, June 29, 2019

(sorry wrong thread)

Edited by N.E. Brigand

9 hours ago, Cicook7 said:

This should never be allowed to happen and be reprimanded or at least questioned when it does, unless they truely have gotten better than I’m all for it, as long as it is reflected be the performance. A home show shouldn’t be an inflation gift.

posted from the DrumScorps app

If you go look at recaps you can see where it tried to happen. I can understand if a section (brass, percussion, guard) is just not as good as the corps below you. However you go and look at the Visual recap from tonight's show and you will see scores all over the place between Spirit and Phantom.

9 hours ago, B-Flat said:

For anyone at the show tonight, how was Crown's performance tonight?

I was there and thought they did an amazing job. That brass is candy to your ears.  My only grip is they need some more color guard wow moments. I miss a large rifle section which I wish they could add. But overall an amazing show. Can’t wait to see next weekend in Orlando. 

• Thanks 1

The Crossmen are being held back by their percussion scores.  It was a little better than Muncie, but they would be a point higher if they ranked in that caption the way they do in others.  Their Color Guard took second last night.  I'm hoping this is something they can resolve.

• Like 1