Pasadena, CA - Saturday, June 29, 2019

Driving down in a couple hours. 

Excited to see corps I haven’t seen yet.

Making a stop at the Oinkster for a pastrami sandwich on the way!

• Like 3

Anyone want me to periscope a specific Corp?  Do I even bother with it being streamed? 

My periscope is: drew079

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KPinCAL said:

Anyone want me to periscope a specific Corp?  Do I even bother with it being streamed? 

My periscope is: drew079

If you seriously want to do this i would set my alarm to wake up for BD!!!

7 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I think  this show is when BD overtakes SCV in percussion.  most insane drum parts I ever heard!

I haven't watched as closely as you have, no doubt, from what little I have seen they're both beastly this year and that has me very excited!

I did make a prediction that BD may very well pass them in overall score tonight. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the results from this show, great lineup and good to have BK lined up with the larger group of West Coast competition finally!

1 hour ago, beatmaker751 said:

I haven't watched as closely as you have, no doubt, from what little I have seen they're both beastly this year and that has me very excited!

I did make a prediction that BD may very well pass them in overall score tonight. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the results from this show, great lineup and good to have BK lined up with the larger group of West Coast competition finally!

I wouldn’t be against this, but BD would have had to have REALLY cleaned up in order for this to occur. 

BD is coming off six days without an event. I don't think they pass Vanguard tonight. I do think they will pass Vanguard eventually and for the rest of the season. I think BD and Bloo will be fighting for gold at the end of the season with SCV very close behind.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2