9:01 PM    Blue Devils - Concord, CA
9:19 PM    Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA
9:37 PM    Encore
9:55 PM    Scores Announced

Rose Bowl Stadium
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103

• Like 1

Will be able to watch all of this one tonight.   Had to make money yesterday (which was in the form of mowing five lawns in the direct sunlight all day).

Really excited to see Genesis, PC, and Blue Knights for the first time as well as the Open Class lineup.  Gold is a contender for OC......Gold (lol) after their fantastic 3rd place finish last year.  Golden Empire is a fun new face.  And Vessel is also a new kid on the block.  Should be a fun night! 

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Will be able to watch all of this one tonight.   Had to make money yesterday (which was in the form of mowing five lawns in the direct sunlight all day).

Really excited to see Genesis, PC, and Blue Knights for the first time as well as the Open Class lineup.  Gold is a contender for OC......Gold (lol) after their fantastic 3rd place finish last year.  Golden Empire is a fun new face.  And Vessel is also a new kid on the block.  Should be a fun night! 

I understand that. I had to accept a couple of interesting playing gigs for some extra cash... very interesting gigs. 

I am hoping that Cavies can do even better tonight. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Had to make money yesterday (which was in the form of mowing five lawns in the direct sunlight all day).

After your time last year on tour, several hours mowing wasn’t much of a challenge.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

After your time last year on tour, several hours mowing wasn’t much of a challenge.

You are right there......my tolerance for humidity especially went WAY WAY WAY up.   The northeast killed me last year, I think there was a heat wave?   But I’ve never walked outside and gotten a big wet slap like that from the humidity. Took a shower and my towel was already wet before I finished lol.  Felt like walking through a sludge in the air.  Lots of 0% humidity dry heat here.  You just don’t realize you’re dehydrated and dying!   ☺️

I wonder how that compares to California......I’d like to go to a California show some day.  Seems like they’re a lot of fun and kinda their own thing.  Rose Bowl especially seems like it’d be fun! 

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

You are right there......my tolerance for humidity especially went WAY WAY WAY up.   The northeast killed me last year, I think there was a heat wave?   But I’ve never walked outside and gotten a big wet slap like that from the humidity. Took a shower and my towel was already wet before I finished lol.  Felt like walking through a sludge in the air.  Lots of 0% humidity dry heat here.  You just don’t realize you’re dehydrated and dying!   

As mentioned before, we didn’t want anymore dish rag weather.  St. George area works well for us and we’ll be dead before it gets crowded.

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2019/05/03/americas-fastest-growing-cities-5/6/

2 hours ago, tedrick said:

CA shows are a major time zone problem for old people -- not staying up until 11:19 CST to see Vanguard - 
giphy.gif

East coast holding finals hostage is a major problem for us West coast fans. But it's ok. As long as BD/SCV keeps bringing the titles and the silver medals back to Cali, we certainly have time for that! Lol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

East coast holding finals hostage is a major problem for us West coast fans. But it's ok. As long as BD/SCV keeps bringing the titles and the silver medals back to Cali, we certainly have time for that! Lol.

What do you mean! It’s just a little earlier!🤣

• Haha 1