Total rewrites?

I could be wrong.........but didn't BD re-write their 2002 show in the middle of the season? Can anyone with more knowledge speak on that?

• Like 1

Phantom the year they did Red Violin.

32 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I could be wrong.........but didn't BD re-write their 2002 show in the middle of the season? Can anyone with more knowledge speak on that?

I recall the BD on the East Coast early one year, wasn’t doing well, and they flew home the designers to make major changes.  That may not fit  the period the OP has in mind.

Edited by Ghost

15 minutes ago, wonker said:

Phantom the year they did Red Violin.

I was chatting with a gentleman a few years back at finals who had marched ‘09 and ‘10 who told me they had three different show versions in ‘09 and never knew which one they would be performing until show day. 

36 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I believe that Madison took a week off during Unbound and rewrote atleast half the show. 

The best part of the show (the entrance during Uninvited) had previously been a pre-show element. 

1 hour ago, MikeZ said:

I'm pretty sure Colts in 99 replaced the closer mid season. If Mr. Naffier is browsing he could confirm or deny my memory.

Z

The original closer was from The Abyss, I'm pretty sure. A fantastic change.