Rochester, MN - Sunday, June 30, 2019

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Story of these scores is just how close regiment has gotten to Spirit 

I'm happy to see them climbing! Saw the show in Rockford last night and loved it (Spirit was incredible too). Also, Crossmen, Spirit, and Phantom as a block all moved closer to Blue Stars tonight, it'll be interesting to see if any of those three pass them up by August (and also to see where Mandarins/BK/Academy fit in at San Antonio).

19 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

I'd take a good guess the kids wearing the blue coats are, well, the Bluecoats.

Haha that seems like a reasonable guess... I was thinking mostly about this show's lineup but there are definitely a few others I'd say are recognizable (Bluecoats, BD, Cadets, and for some reason BAC to me but I can't really back that one up besides saying "it looks like BAC to me")

Yes, Blue Stars....good job!!

Keep pushing PR.... I believe in you guys!

32 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

That photo is phenomenal

Great Pic ! 

6 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Well well well, Phantom's "demise" this season just might be premature...

I think their show has more potential when cleaned than Spirit or Colts.  I like Spirit's show, but not as much as last year.  

1 minute ago, bluesman said:

I think their show has more potential when cleaned than Spirit or Colts.  I like Spirit's show, but not as much as last year.  

Agreed. Phantom is pretty good. I have been surprised at their early season numbers. It is good to see them on the rise. 

Forgot to mention that Phantom won percussion at this show.

Funny how percussion is easily their strongest caption this season when the same was true back in the 2000s, a period during which Phantom won two Sanford awards.

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Forgot to mention that Phantom won percussion at this show.

Funny how percussion is easily their strongest caption this season when the same was true back in the 2000s, a period during which Phantom won two Sanford awards.

I was happy to see that for Phantom.  But Crossmen's 5th place in drums is not a good sign for Bones down the line.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bluesman said:

I was happy to see that for Phantom.  But Crossmen's 5th place in drums is not a good sign for Bones down the line.

So true ... hopefully they can figure this out. As discussed, it can be difficult to alter the caption ordinals once a trend is in place.