Judges wandering on field

5 hours ago, pudding said:

Jeff Prosperie got very close a few times, including at the end of 2006 Cavaliers where the block in the closer pinches down at the top and bottom, and in 2015 Bluecoats where he almost got run over by a ball.

"if i can dodge an axe i can dodge a sphere"

watch the end of 08 Cadets. That to me shows he made sure he knew what he was getting into and had watched that drill develop at previous shows. 

28 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Bringing people together.  Changing the world.

not all change is good.

Kinda wish there was a judge on the field in Lexington. Surf pulled one of their mic stands onto the field by accident when they pulled out the big blue wave. Luckily a guard member was able to get it off the field and on a prop. 

5 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Kinda wish there was a judge on the field in Lexington. Surf pulled one of their mic stands onto the field by accident when they pulled out the big blue wave. Luckily a guard member was able to get it off the field and on a prop. 

If a guard member (who knows the visual design) was able to deal with it, then what advantage would the aid of the judge have been?