Boston Crusaders Guard (with brass and percussion accompaniment)

25 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Perhaps I read it wrong. My response was a bit of a knee jerk. 

Yes I didn’t mean it as an insult. More a compliment to the guard and a general observation 

I actually find the guard way less integral to this year’s show than the past two seasons. What I do find is the brass and percussion members performing more guard-like moves in the show.  There a bit of halo effect with BAC’s guard this year.

8 hours ago, Liahona said:

As a brass player I find your comment "brass and percussion accompaniment" a bit insulting to rhe fine job the staff and members of those sections are doing...and yes I agree the guard is stellar...but come on now...this is a bit over the top...oh...and in an activity that is visual dominant these days...it will only help them IMO

agreed...it's an all in one production. The guard is not designed just to win their sheet, it is designed to enhance the entire production. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen any guard at Boston's level of content yet.  Some of the guards look like a high school guard compared to Boston's guard.  I don't mean this an an insult; just to compare the level of demand and execution that I see from the Crusaders.

• Like 1

Between this and the what happened to Madison thread, I’m getting laughs a plenty. 

I’m a brass player so inferring that my ilk has been reduced to a back-up band...well, it’s a teeny tiny bit insulting.... 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2