East Rutherford, NJ - Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Why can’t more crops just do fun, yet technically awesome shows? Look at how much fun the Bluecoats kids have and how much fun the audience has watching them. Why not follow their lead? Being dark and angry doesn’t make you more artistically relevant.

I mean Stars did a carpenters show and almost all people talked about were the uniforms.

4 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

at the show in the lots. I’ll see if I can leave a comment or two after each performance can’t promise you though Lol. 

The Bluuucoats    Well they had a wail if a chore following BAC but they brought it and oh it started raining pretty good they stopped but then setup and finished it out and it’s a drum corps moment for sure .  Really like this one as well and will be a fav in 2019.  

See westcoast this is what entertaining program choices look and sound like BAC and Bluecoats 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

It rained pretty hard here, but bloo finished the show after stopping in the middle.  They have a great product on the field.  Boston was very good also but bloo was on another level.  

Next up is The Cadets!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I mean Stars did a carpenters show and almost all people talked about were the uniforms.

I liked their music, but their uniforms were such a huge distraction.

• Confused 1

Just now, PamahoNow said:

No, part of Bluebird was played before, then they started with that again.

Yeah, I thought they got it all.  They should get a score.  Maybe a penalty if they called a pause on their own.

Maybe the judges will recognize a cause for the pause as it could be dangerous to continue at that moment. If so the only thing that may hurt is their GE scores.

posted from the DrumScorps app