East Rutherford, NJ - Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Weird scores tonight. Bloo only increased by .05, but the gap between them and Boston actually increased by 0.3.

Also, congrats Surf on your best opening score in a solid decade!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Weird scores tonight. Bloo only increased by .05, but the gap between them and Boston actually increased by 0.3.

Weather.

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I think that Bloo and Boston are 1 show removed from their last match up.  Boston didn't play in Lynn (I think).  So the spread increase is not 1 night to the next.  Weather isn't a factor in this.

• Like 2

I say bloo and possibly cadets score higher if not for weather.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

Whoa, Surf... way to enter the field!

As an aside, looking at the picture from earlier in this thread makes it seem like they went out with a smaller hornline this year. Is that true? And if so, did they choose to be more selective in the audition process to get to this point?

I know they decided to close the holes instead of waiting until halfway through the season to try and fill.  Way better idea as a whole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I know they decided to close the holes instead of waiting until halfway through the season to try and fill.  Way better idea as a whole.

Agreed. Surprising to see them with only 5 tubas, but if it means taking advantage of this time to clean rather than hold out hope, definitely the right move.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

I think that Bloo and Boston are 1 show removed from their last match up.  Boston didn't play in Lynn (I think).  So the spread increase is not 1 night to the next.  Weather isn't a factor in this.

I meant to say that the spread between Bloo and Boston increased from the last time they went head-to-head (1.55 in Lawrence, MA vs. 1.85 tonight in NJ).