The Cadets- 8:00 PM

Blue Stars- 8:18 PM

THE CAVALIERS- 8:35 PM

INT

Carolina Crown- 8:52 PM

Bluecoats- 9:39 PM

Santa Clara Vanguard- 9:56 PM

Blue Devils- 10:13 PM

Sorry guys, I am obviously extremely excited to be at this show! I am so excited that I am fairly certain that I am annoying the heck out of my best friend/roommate. A side note, this season marks the 10 year anniversary of my first time seeing The Cavaliers live. Remember when all the corps performed traveled to Houston and performed two days before the Southwestern championships? I bet it was hectic for everyone, but I loved it. Regardless that The Cavaliers marched a show that was not as popular with everyone (I actually like it....), I was thrilled to see them! 

I know the show is a couple of weeks away, but whatever... I am excited! GO CAVIES!

What a lineup! I would be excited too. I was thrilled to see Cavies live here out west. Their show is one of my favorites for sure. You . Will . Be . Blown . Away :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

What a lineup! I would be excited too. I was thrilled to see Cavies live here out west. Their show is one of my favorites for sure. You . Will . Be . Blown . Away :thumbup:

That is what everyone is telling me. I am thrilled!

• Like 1

My first DCI show in 20 years was this one when it was at Rice University - in 2005. I was a little puzzled at seeing the pit amped but quickly got over it. The Madison Scouts dominated that evening with their Carmen show. 2005.... I made it about 9 more years before I lost interest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

My first DCI show in 20 years was this one when it was at Rice University - in 2005. I was a little puzzled at seeing the pit amped but quickly got over it. The Madison Scouts dominated that evening with their Carmen show. 2005.... I made it about 9 more years before I lost interest. 

I love that show. Wasn't that one voted on one of the DCI Countdown?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I love that show. Wasn't that one voted on one of the DCI Countdown?

Could be - I'm not sure. I was just surprised to see Madison score higher than SCV.  I had been away for several years. Also surprised to see that young lady on the field with them. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Sorry guys, I am obviously extremely excited to be at this show! I am so excited that I am fairly certain that I am annoying the heck out of my best friend/roommate.

We should bottle your enthusiasm. Cavies are blessed to have you as a true fan. Your posts are fun to follow,  not cynical and from the heart.

Have Fun (and pizza). Hope the weather will be dry and less than 100 degrees. Good luck to your Green Machine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll be there!  Flying to Houston for the show and then driving to San Antonio for the weekend ... its my favorite part of the year!  But still a few shows between now and then so can't get too excited (leaving soon for the north and the new "DCI Minneapolis but really Wisconsin" show).

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

We should bottle your enthusiasm. Cavies are blessed to have you as a true fan. Your posts are fun to follow,  not cynical and from the heart.

Have Fun (and pizza). Hope the weather will be dry and less than 100 degrees. Good luck to your Green Machine.

Thank you for your kind words! 

I hope the weather cooperates too!

• Like 1

Great lineup for this show. Good luck to everyone attending and performing.

Katy was the worst of several shows I attended last year. Uncomfortably hot. And my aisle seat put me right behind a railing and a post.

(Saying it was worst means it was still pretty good. The other shows were just more comfortable.) 

• Like 1