30 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Great lineup for this show. Good luck to everyone attending and performing.

Katy was the worst of several shows I attended last year. Uncomfortably hot. And my aisle seat put me right behind a railing and a post.

(Saying it was worst means it was still pretty good. The other shows were just more comfortable.) 

I agree.... and the parking situation... yesh

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I agree.... and the parking situation... yesh

Will you be stalking seeking out any Cavalier rehearsals?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

LOL! No, I am waiting to see everything live. No spoilers

Ah ok, well, enjoy yourself thoroughly. We'll all expect a totally unbiased review after the show. :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Ah ok, well, enjoy yourself thoroughly. We'll all expect a totally unbiased review after the show. :biggrin:

I feel like my first posts after each show will be pure reactions/how I generally feel about each show. 🙂

I do plan to make an actual review of the show the next day. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

Show date: 7-19-2019

Gates open at 6 PM 

Show start: 7:30 with the National Anthem

Phantom Regiment- 7:42 PM

The Cadets- 8:00 PM

Blue Stars- 8:18 PM

THE CAVALIERS- 8:35 PM

INT

Carolina Crown- 8:52 PM

Bluecoats- 9:39 PM

Santa Clara Vanguard- 9:56 PM

Blue Devils- 10:13 PM

Sorry guys, I am obviously extremely excited to be at this show! I am so excited that I am fairly certain that I am annoying the heck out of my best friend/roommate. A side note, this season marks the 10 year anniversary of my first time seeing The Cavaliers live. Remember when all the corps performed traveled to Houston and performed two days before the Southwestern championships? I bet it was hectic for everyone, but I loved it. Regardless that The Cavaliers marched a show that was not as popular with everyone (I actually like it....), I was thrilled to see them! 

I know the show is a couple of weeks away, but whatever... I am excited! GO CAVIES!

I guess someone has to be the first to perform. 🙄.  

Just now, Land_Surfer said:

I guess someone has to be the first to perform. 🙄.  

You mean Phantom starting the show? 

If you do, I am actually excited about that. Regardless of scores and a few reviews here... I love Phantom! One of my directors/good friend marched with them in 2004. Lol I actually had a ranking system of which corps I liked in high school (I know... lol keep in mind I was a teen) and Phantom was ranked as my second favorite LOL. Gosh, I remember that Monday morning at school after finals. Mr. B checked scores in his office, threw his hands in the air, and ran looking for me. We were both thrilled that Phantom won and The Cavaliers finished in 3rd. Anywho, I am sure Phantom will impress me!

• Like 1