8 minutes ago, gjramsey said:

Even though there are a couple Shake Shacks in the Houston area and been to Vegas a couple of times, I had my first one last year....in London.....

Whatabuger being bought by a Chicago company did freak people out in Texas a few weeks back.

I think Katy is going to be getting an In n Out in the near future.

In n Out would be great but I'm not driving out there for it. Easier to get a flight out to LA. ROFL 

• Haha 2

Shake Shack is okay for the price.  No way I'm paying over $5 for a small shake though.   I still enjoy In-n-Out more and the cost makes it much more palatable.  You can get the spread (animal) sauce in packets and have a semi-style animal fries.  They'll accommodate what you want without charging you extra or at least the In-n-Out we go to doesn't.  

11 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Here in CT, we also have this local thing called steamed cheeseburgers, which looks and sounds like a hot mess, but is actually really tasty:

http://tedsrestaurant.com/

They also claim to be the best in the country, which much obviously be true and not hype! :sigh:

Oh darn, possibly a new a burger I will try out sometime down the road lol

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

LOVE THEM! 

Have you tried their new ranch chicken sandwich? I was shocked that it actually tasted pretty good.

Have not......actually been awhile since I’ve been.  Maybe over the next few days while I am DCI-ing.   

• Like 1