20 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Probably for the same reason why the Blue Stars are scoring as they are...too much drill and not enough staging. 

Bingo...it’s like the scene from Amadeus...

“It’s quality work...and, there are simply too many forms; that’s all. Just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect.” 🤡 

“It needs more emoting! Show me more unison writhing on the ground in agony because mountain climbing is exhausting!! To hell with the triumph of the human spirit; show me...SUFFERING!!”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Shake Shack is okay for the price.  No way I'm paying over $5 for a small shake though.   I still enjoy In-n-Out more and the cost makes it much more palatable.  You can get the spread (animal) sauce in packets and have a semi-style animal fries.  They'll accommodate what you want without charging you extra or at least the In-n-Out we go to doesn't.  

I'm in the industry

Shake Shack is very "ok" and In and Out (plus Culvers) is soooo much better. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I'm in the industry

Shake Shack is very "ok" and In and Out (plus Culvers) is soooo much better. 

I’m so glad you mentioned Culver’s.  The food is pretty darn good and they have delicious frozen custard. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I hope that drumscorps see that I started this thread tomorrow lol

Are you going to be Katy tomorrow seeing your Cavies for the first time this year? If so, you are going to flip your ****!!! Cavies show in person is just bad***!! They rocked it in San Bernardino. Only corps that night to multiple standing ovations. And they deserved it. You will be proud. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Are you going to be Katy tomorrow seeing your Cavies for the first time this year? If so, you are going to flip your ****!!! Cavies show in person is just bad***!! They rocked it in San Bernardino. Only corps that night to multiple standing ovations. And they deserved it. You will be proud. 

I will be! It'll be my first and only live show this summer. So I will be cheering extremely loud tomorrow

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I will be! It'll be my first and only live show this summer. So I will be cheering extremely loud tomorrow

That's freaking awesome! So happy for you. Enjoy yourself!