2 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

Just in: The Dean and Rog show (local DJs) have issued a "Powder Your Nards Alert" for Houston today. It's already hot and sticky here. Stay hydrated!

Does a vodka cranberry on the plane count as hydration?  About to land in Atlanta to head to Houston.  Storms popping up ... really hope I don’t get delayed.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I was just looking at the pictures of the new T-shirts The Cavaliers have..... if I were a rich man

Use the barter system. Or the Wimpy approach. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a t-shirt today. 

• Haha 1

Cranberry is good for you , Go for it. 

Um it is Hot but could be worse. High today is 94 and there are some clouds forming. According to weather there should not be any thunderstorms today. 

Live in the Galleria area about 20ish miles from the show site, I figure if I leave right now I should make it on time. :help: Seriously though I will be leaving an hour before whatever Google maps or waves tells me. Looking so not forward to a parking fiasco. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

Cranberry is good for you , Go for it. 

Um it is Hot but could be worse. High today is 94 and there are some clouds forming. According to weather there should not be any thunderstorms today. 

Live in the Galleria area about 20ish miles from the show site, I figure if I leave right now I should make it on time. :help: Seriously though I will be leaving an hour before whatever Google maps or waves tells me. Looking so not forward to a parking fiasco. 

I am up in Spring. Actually, I am a about to head out. 🙂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Does a vodka cranberry on the plane count as hydration?  About to land in Atlanta to head to Houston.  Storms popping up ... really hope I don’t get delayed.

That counts in my book!! I assume you had a couple ice cubes...that's water, right? Cheers!! Enjoy everyone!! I be following along at home, anxiously waiting for tomorrow (my fist FLO of the year)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have not listened to those guys for sometime

I commute about 35 minutes to work on the coast every morning so I always tune to their show. Good music and they're pretty funny sometimes. 

1 minute ago, SFZFAN said:

I commute about 35 minutes to work on the coast every morning so I always tune to their show. Good music and they're pretty funny sometimes. 

Are they still prank calling people?

Edited by Hook'emCavies