1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Alright... I have a full tank of gas, my tickets, cavies shirt on, my longhorn hat with the standing man logo pin on, and I am wearing sunglasses (but not really)

Hit it

Sounds like you’re ready! Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

I hope everyone who is going to the show tonight has a great time and gets to see the Corps at the top of their game!  I am jealous!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Checking this topic for the first time to get ready for tonight.  Found myself chuckling that it is pretty much a conversation between Hook'em Cavies and everyone else enjoying his excitement about tonight.  Sweet.  But 13 pages of sweet?  Oh well, nice for a change.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Alright... I have a full tank of gas, my tickets, cavies shirt on, my longhorn hat with the standing man logo pin on, and I am wearing sunglasses (but not really)

Hit it

Have a great time cheering on your favorite corps!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Checking this topic for the first time to get ready for tonight.  Found myself chuckling that it is pretty much a conversation between Hook'em Cavies and everyone else enjoying his excitement about tonight.  Sweet.  But 13 pages of sweet?  Oh well, nice for a change.

You have to know a guy who dives into the muddy waters of Harvey, rescues a lady from the raging floods, stays faithful to his Cavaliers, and is nice to others on DCP no matter what the post. It may sound like ultimate-Diabetes but it's such a pleasant change and at least keeps me heading toward higher goals.  Besides, his favorite instrument is The Contra.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

You have to know a guy who dives into the muddy waters of Harvey, rescues a lady from the raging floods, stays faithful to his Cavaliers, and is nice to others on DCP no matter what the post. It may sound like ultimate-Diabetes but it's such a pleasant change and at least keeps me heading toward higher goals.  Besides, his favorite instrument is The Contra.

True that. 

I'm heading to a crawfish boil with really cold beer. after that will move further along to the show. 

Hope everyone will enjoy the show tonight. Have in the past watched this show because of a really good friend get tickets and I bum off of him. This will be the first time I have gone alone , well not totally but will have the daughter. 

Edited by E3D

1 hour ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Sorry! 🙂 but I feel like I kid on Christmas morning 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't mean to threadrift but here goes.

This looks like a pretty good show tonight.  BD, Vanguard, Bluecoats.  Is there some reason Flo could not have broadcast this? 

• Thanks 1