Just now, E3D said:

Wind is an issue for sure today. 

Good thing Flo did not come to stream the show cause this wind is more than what was at Memphis last week. 

Must be a tropical storm out in the Caribbean and we are getting the edge or outer bandzzzzzzz. LMAO

Even with wind socks on the mic's I'm sure the sound would be affected. People don't realize, this also affects the performers while on the field. The wind causes the sound to be delayed and it makes it difficult to hear each other.

6 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

if I were a rich man.... XD

45oVkG0.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Haha perfect weather for that tonight!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Haha perfect weather for that tonight!

Notice the clouds in the picture.  They appear to be Cumulus Clouds. Cumulus clouds are puffy clouds that sometimes look like pieces of floating cotton. The base of each cloud is often flat and may be only 1000 meters (3300 feet) above the ground. The top of the cloud has rounded towers. All cumulus clouds develop because of convection. As air heated at the surface is lifted, it cools and water vapour condenses to produce the cloud. Throughout the course of the day, if conditions allow, these can grow in height and size and can eventually form into cumulonimbus clouds.

What kind of weather does a cumulus cloud bring?

Cumulus humilis clouds usually indicate fair weather. Cumulus mediocris clouds are similar, except that they have some vertical development, which implies that they can grow into cumulus congestus or even cumulonimbus clouds, which can produce heavy rain, lightning, severe winds, hail, and even tornadoes.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

I have a request for any DCPer attending tonight.  Please find HookemCavies and get a picture of him AFTER the Cavaliers' performance.  I want to see his face!

figuring it will look something like this

• Haha 7