8:00 PM    Welcome & National Anthem
8:10 PM    Genesis - Austin, TX
8:33 PM    Blue Knights - Denver, CO
8:56 PM    Blue Devils - Concord, CA
9:19 PM    Scores Announced

SOU Raider Stadium
378 Wightman St
Ashland, OR 97520

Seems crazy to have a show fir only 3 corps.  Is there an entire judging crew for this?

why aren't the cascades there?  and isn't there another corps from the upper northwest?  I know we lost the Oregon Crusaders this year, but three corps is an awfully small show

1 minute ago, bluecoats88 said:

why aren't the cascades there?  and isn't there another corps from the upper northwest?  I know we lost the Oregon Crusaders this year, but three corps is an awfully small show

Colombians in OC. They join the tour on Friday along with the Cascades.

I'm not sure why this is such a small show, but IIRC, it's usually only 3 - 5 corps.

. . . that said, this might be the perfect environment for BK to do a live shakedown of the full ending to their show.  With only three corps, each in a distinct tier, this show figures to provide relatively gravity-free conditions, numbers-wise. Tonight's scores, even moreso than the usual early-season bicoastal scores, can be generally ignored by the rest of the activity.

If the word on the street is accurate, July 3 was the expected date on which the ending would go in -- or, at least, the full "regular season" ending that, as with every corps, will be overhauled somewhere between Atlanta and Indy.

1 hour ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

. . . that said, this might be the perfect environment for BK to do a live shakedown of the full ending to their show.  With only three corps, each in a distinct tier, this show figures to provide relatively gravity-free conditions, numbers-wise. Tonight's scores, even moreso than the usual early-season bicoastal scores, can be generally ignored by the rest of the activity.

If the word on the street is accurate, July 3 was the expected date on which the ending would go in -- or, at least, the full "regular season" ending that, as with every corps, will be overhauled somewhere between Atlanta and Indy.

I think the new ending is on...they’ve been hammering it for the last 2 days.  It’s a great exclamation point on the end of the show.

• Like 2

It will be in for tonight.

• Like 1

I have to admit I love the title of the show ..."Rogue DCI" ....they probably know it's a weird format and probably don't give a hoot in a hailstorm (and you know how hard it is to hoot with hail all around)....