Ashland, OR - Wednesday, July 3, 2019

I’m hearing that this show is exhibition and that all three corps are doing an encore as well.

2 hours ago, Jim Alberty said:

I have to admit I love the title of the show ..."Rogue DCI" ....they probably know it's a weird format and probably don't give a hoot in a hailstorm (and you know how hard it is to hoot with hail all around)....

It would have been made even better if SCV were there, given that their show is about counterculture.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Not a huge venue but beautiful setting for a show!  Mountains all the way around, perfect weather.

Really nice showing by Genesis!  They are cleaning up, and the horn line is sounding really lush.  Fun use of props, good vocalist.  They have a lot of room to improve, but great to see them bouncing back STRONG this year.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Really nice showing by Genesis!  They are cleaning up, and the horn line is sounding really lush.  Fun use of props, good vocalist.  They have a lot of room to improve, but great to see them bouncing back STRONG this year.

So happy to hear that. Their scores have been indicating a much stronger start as well!

• Like 2

Man that BK ending is just flat old fashion kick ###- JUST FLYING!! Great Stuff

• Like 5