Cedarburg, WI - Wednesday, July 3, 2019

6 minutes ago, Danhobl said:

Scouts are decent this year. Like their show much more than last year. Uniforms are better too.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Thanks for providing updates!  

Colts. I don't get their show other than they go from fire to ice and don't play a crowd pleasing song until the closer. Fans not as engaged as with the Scouts. Colts trying to please the judges. Lots of props and park and blow into mics. Amped. Very talented kids though.

oWLWR7U.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Danhobl said:

Amped.

🤔🤔🤔 First time I’ve heard that this year......

Disclaimer... I'm a big Phan. So I came here tonight to see Phantom the most. They threw down tonight. I loved their show, but I am biased. Judges won't like it as much I'm sure... This Phantom show has a great theme and lots of potential.

pokHTl9.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Danhobl said:

Disclaimer... I'm a big Phan. So I came here tonight to see Phantom the most. They threw down tonight. I loved their show, but I am biased. Judges won't like it as much I'm sure... This Phantom show has a great theme and lots of potential.

pokHTl9.jpg

Yay!  Glad they had a good run.  I also like this years show even though it’s an unpopular opinion...but must say Phantom has been my favorite since I was a kid.  

• Like 2

Crossmen.. New age drum corps. I just don't get the uniforms. What are these corps thinking? I'll spare you that long rant. Crossmen sure are talented this year, but show isn't too crowd pleasing. Their drum major entrance was awesome though.

1IprstD.jpg

17 minutes ago, Danhobl said:

pokHTl9.jpg

Did they utilize the props more than just standing on it for one set waving flags?

1 minute ago, Danhobl said:

Crossmen.. New age drum corps. I just don't get the uniforms. What are these corps thinking? I'll spare you that long rant. Crossmen sure are talented this year, but show isn't too crowd pleasing. Their drum major entrance was awesome though.

1IprstD.jpg

Well we don’t agree on Crossmen.  LOL!  I’ve seen it be very crowd pleasing....but every crowd is different.  

2 minutes ago, Danhobl said:

1IprstD.jpg

The horn line are Vikings and the color guard are Valkyries.

• Like 2