Lexington, SC - Friday, July 5th, 2019

Just now, kkrepps said:

Is this the thread where there'll a lot of sniping? I want to make sure I'm at the right one. 

This show is in SC.  Y'all are welcome to stop on by and have some sweet tea.

And bless your heart! 

Edited by karuna
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DrumScorps said:

Well, this one was created first and is linked to the DrumScorps app 🤷‍♂️. I'm sure the mods will merge them.

This one is not linked to the drumscorps app. 

1 hour ago, DrumScorps said:

Well, this one was created first and is linked to the DrumScorps app 🤷‍♂️. I'm sure the mods will merge them.

9 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

This one is not linked to the drumscorps app. 

There's incorrect information on DCP? No way!!!     :sarcasm:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:

whatever

Are you really that upset over your marching band thread not being featured in a marching band app? Yikes

• Haha 2

This will be my first live show since 2016 (I have followed DCI since 2006). I remember the stands were pretty packed that year with both Bluecoats and Crown performing that evening. I've always wished for a big drum corps show to be held at the University of South Carolina's Williams-Brice football stadium. It's a great venue with easy parking and decent stands, but I don't think they have even ever held a marching band contest there. 

I was bummed that The Cadets or Bluecoats were not joining Crown tonight since they usually make the stop here along tour, but really looking forward to a live viewing of SoA, BAC, and Crown this evening.  Rain chances for this evening have dropped from 40-50% in the early afternoon to 25% at 8pm and 20% at 9pm! 

• Like 8