posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, craiga said:

Too bad no BAC pics.....

There is a whole video of it..lol

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I either photographed or recorded video...could not do both at same time...perhaps if I had another hand and arm...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So to be fair, I’m a Crown homer, but I’ll try and give you an honest review. I’ve watched this corps grow up starting with the December camp and these kids have done an amazing job!

The good: solid show from start to finish. This show will be a contender to medal. Part of the reason is that I don’t see many changes to the show between now and Indy, but still plenty of room to layer. The biggest difference this season is the kids are enjoying performing the show more than the past couple years. IMHO

Guard is still the weakest link, but has massively improved. BAC will win guard easily. The issue isn’t talent but design. Brass is hitting their stride and better than the past two years combined battery probably the best this corps has had in the past three years. . There is plenty of room for improvement I can’t wait to see them in San Antonio in two weeks.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4