Lexington, SC - Friday, July 5th, 2019

My guess is the range of responses to BAC beating Crown at a home show will be “Boston Crusaders just won the title and the season is over” to “The judges mixed up the score sheets and it was really Crown’s victory.”😊

In all seriousness, congratulations to Boston Crusaders! This win is important and you deserve to be proud, especially where Crown is a formidable competitor.

• Like 3

First time BAC has beaten Crown head-to-head since July 12, 2006 in West Monroe, LA! Wow, BAC! 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Surfs up! At this rate they'll pass their final score last year in like 5 days. 

I'm looking forward to seeing them at semifinals. An automatic 3 place jump plus them just overall doing better this year. 

Gonna sound silly but they are my #1 corps to see that I have never seen before. #2 is L-Stars

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

My guess is the range of responses to BAC beating Crown at a home show will be “Boston Crusaders just won the title and the season is over” to “The judges mixed up the score sheets and it was really Crown’s victory.”😊

In all seriousness, congratulations to Boston Crusaders! This win is important and you deserve to be proud, especially where Crown is a formidable competitor.

Should be interesting to gauge Bluecoats vs. SCV. This could either be a crazy medal race or 1/2/3 look the same as last year- maybe in a different order. Either way it definitely puts Bluecoats currently in 3rd at the lowest

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CrownedSantaPhantom said:

First time BAC has beaten Crown head-to-head since July 12, 2006 in West Monroe, LA! Wow, BAC! 

Didn't they beat them last year July 3rd? It was a tie but I'm pretty sure Boston won the breaker.

6 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

I'm looking forward to seeing them at semifinals. An automatic 3 place jump plus them just overall doing better this year. 

Gonna sound silly but they are my #1 corps to see that I have never seen before. #2 is L-Stars

I hope they make it. Heard it wasn't a good run but still going up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Didn't they beat them last year July 3rd? It was a tie but I'm pretty sure Boston won the breaker.

There are no true tiebreakers in DCI.

(We learned that the hard way in the late '90s.)

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

There are no true tiebreakers in DCI.

(We learned that the hard way in the late '90s.)

You're right, it was at Orlando. Boston was listed above them but it was still a tie. Congrats!