Lexington, SC - Friday, July 5th, 2019

Just now, Barneveld said:

Bluecoats, BAC, Cadets & Spirit competed on July 3rd in Cranston. Crown beat BAC by 1.4 in Clifton on July 5th.

I know, I just checked. It was Orlando.

• Like 1

Tough love... 

I think where Boston is beating Crown is in visual design, especially where the guard is integrated into the entire show. Watching Crown’s show right now feels like trying to watch three different shows all at once. The guard is not integrated into the show as well as they probably could. It’s an amazing show, but it’s baffling to me that the design team still hasn’t figured out how to integrate the guard into the show better than the past two seasons.

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Thanks 1

Congrats BAC! I'm a Crown fan and guessed BAC by.25. All bout the GE 

1 minute ago, Brass Lover said:

I know, I just checked. It was Orlando.

They still ended up 4/5 at the end of the season...and it looks like they will likely end up one spot apart again.

Great job Boston!!! Getting a solid read out to A list judges who aren't afraid to buck the trend and you get rewarded.

Once the back half gets finalized this a very strong David...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Tough love... 

I think where Boston is beating Crown is in visual design, especially where the guard is integrated into the entire show. Watching Crown’s show right now feels like trying to watch three different shows all at once. The guard is not integrated into the show as well as they probably could. It’s an amazing show, but it’s baffling to me that the design team still hasn’t figured out how to integrate the guard into the show better than the past two seasons.

Agree. IMHO continuing to uniform the guard the same as the total corps does not provide any visual contrast. Year three of monochrome visual design = not working .. just to me.  But I still love the show and the corps. My fav .. ❤️

• Like 2