Lisle, IL - Friday, July 5, 2019

8 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Well if SCV comes out ahead tonight then we know BD is in 1st overall. 

Well, tied for first perhaps. A 0.05 victory over Vanguard, while a victory indeed, puts them dead even. One tenth of a change by one judge would have changed the outcome of that. But, I think BD has the show this year to win it all. They are my pick right now, regardless of what happens tonight.

Edited by queenanne_1536

After what I saw BAC do against Crown in South Carolina. For bloo to be up 2 points to that corp gives me no reason to believe the gold race is only between SCV and BD.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Cfmninjaa said:

After what I saw BAC do against Crown in South Carolina. For bloo to be up 2 points to that corp gives me no reason to believe the gold race is only between SCV and BD.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I’ll obviously never be a DCI Judge. My wife and I watched the most recent bootlegs of Bloo and BAC last night. And neither of us can figure out how Bloo is ahead of BAC. And we’re Cavaliers parents... with no dog in that fight. We really didn’t care for Bluecoats show much. Kinda like a high school band show. 

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I’ll obviously never be a DCI Judge. My wife and I watched the most recent bootlegs of Bloo and BAC last night. And neither of us can figure out how Bloo is ahead of BAC. And we’re Cavaliers parents... with no dog in that fight. We really didn’t care for Bluecoats show much. Kinda like a high school band show. 

Can't someone say the same about the latter?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

2 minutes ago, Cfmninjaa said:

4 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

What?  I hate Bloo and I don’t care for the Beatles...yet I still love this show.  Not sure why. Say it’s not your thing but don’t degrade it.  Crazy.  

Edited by Dmuniz_crossmen_fan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Can't someone say the same about the latter?

Right, I mean they’re ALL band shows! But we love it anyways!!

1 minute ago, Dmuniz_crossmen_fan said:

What?  I hate Bloo and I don’t cate for the Beatles...yet I still love this show.  Not sure why. Say it’s not your thing but don’t degrade it.  Crazy.  

How do you hate a corps?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1