Lisle, IL - Friday, July 5, 2019

17 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I don’t mean that as an insult at all. My brother just wound up a 34 year career as a high school band director and my son is finishing a degree to start one. 

My comment was more geared to the musical content. All Beatles? Not what I expected out of the Bluecoats. Seems very much like a Tarpon Springs High School Show. They are consistently one of the best in the country... quite excellent... and the Bluecoats remind me of them this year. 

Bluecoats did an all Beatles show in 1992. Has Tarpon ever done an all Beatles show? Or an all-any one rock/pop group show? Certainly championship corps have done all-X shows before, where X = Shostakovich or Bernstein or others.

YIKES, Academy is over 3 points behind Colts...

Interested to see what the opening Academy-Madison spreads are over the weekend. If Madison manages to win that battle, they may have a shot at a Top 15 finish after all.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

I expect bloo to flip flop SCV in Visual Analysis and Brass as the season goes on. SCVs brass imo is slightly better and Bloo brings on a better visual program.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Definitely didn't see Bluecoats over SCV in brass coming. SCVs brass is fantastic this year.

Cadets percussion= excellent. Looks like Boston is running 7th in that caption.

• Like 2

Just now, Cfmninjaa said:

I expect bloo to flip flop SCV in Visual Analysis and Brass as the season goes on. SCVs brass imo is slightly better and Bloo brings on a better visual program.

Does SCV even have a visual program? :lle:

• Like 4

just now, queenanne_1536 said:

I think it's safe to say Bluecoats are our leader right now.

I still wont make that determination until San Antonio

6 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

There it is. Very tight for top 5 and I don't think Cadets have to worry about Blue Stars.

Bluecoats are up but I wouldn't call that a comfortable lead esp with BD out there

You can only beat the corps you face. All in all, I’ll take it!

• Like 2