DCI ORLANDO - Orlando, FL - Saturday, July 6, 2019

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Shocker.

I think we are heading to the Stonewall Bar down the street for some pre show cocktails 😎

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DCIBAC01 said:

Having marched DCI and now a Band Director for 10 years I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that BAC has the most complex, dense and Challenging drum corps show out there this summer. There have been major struggles (phasing/execution) leading up to last night. I believe that Boston will be rewarded for their difficulty as they continue to clean the show. The park and blow Bluecoats (although they have a decent margin) should look carefully in their rear view mirror. BAC is coming! I don’t know about a tittle this year but I believe that if BAC cleans their show their will be a metal in their near future.

:guinesssmilie:

3 hours ago, DCIBAC01 said:

Having marched DCI and now a Band Director for 10 years I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that BAC has the most complex, dense and Challenging drum corps show out there this summer. There have been major struggles (phasing/execution) leading up to last night. I believe that Boston will be rewarded for their difficulty as they continue to clean the show. The park and blow Bluecoats (although they have a decent margin) should look carefully in their rear view mirror. BAC is coming! I don’t know about a tittle this year but I believe that if BAC cleans their show their will be a metal in their near future.

Not sure about the tittle but I guarantee they get the jot this year.

• Haha 1

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

5 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Not sure about the tittle but I guarantee they get the jot this year.

Lets not overlook their usage of their in the place of there.