DCI ORLANDO - Orlando, FL - Saturday, July 6, 2019

3 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Thank you crown for playing most of your show. 

What is beautiful is hearing a brass and percussion section only without all the electronics beautiful 😊

• Like 8

Thank you thank you THANK YOU Crown!!! So disappointed until you all started playing your show music! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgiaPitMom said:

I realize they are not finished yet, but I think Crown wins the standstill. No contest. 

They have now.  This encore they do in Orlando is pretty awesome each year.

• Like 2

I really hope this continues for many years to come. I've really enjoyed this encore with Crown and Liberty Voices these last few years! Don't stop doing this!

• Like 5

I realize that mixing singing with drum corps is verboten, but this is a very good choir. And the sound is a million times better than when Flo mic’d the corps. Its beautiful. I’d enjoy them as an encore at every performance. 

Edited by fanman

2 minutes ago, fanman said:

I realize that mixing singing with drum corps is verboten, but this is a very good choir. And the sound is a million times better than when Flo mic’d the corps  

The sound on Crowns Facebook Live is better than anything Flo has done this year. Lol.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Now now, we go to the dots these days. Dressing to the form/arc is for old foggies. 

We dressed the $&$#% out of the form. A   French curve .. Omg .. makes me crazy thinking about it. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Too bad there isn't a domed venue in Florida...that would solve it.   It is a HUGE expense for all the corps to go there just fot standstills. It isn't as if Orlando is on the way to the other shows.

There are two domed stadiums in Florida. One in St Pete and one in Miami. Unfortunately they are both used for baseball, which would present a scheduling problem. There is no incentive to construct a domed football stadium in Florida. The weather during the fall is ideal for outdoor events. 

5 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

I really hope this continues for many years to come. I've really enjoyed this encore with Crown and Liberty Voices these last few years! Don't stop doing this!

First time I’m hearing these two groups together  and they are spectacular together I can’t help but think those 10 singers are quite impressed with the 82 ish brass people surrounding him 

• Like 2