Barneveld

DCI ORLANDO - Orlando, FL - Saturday, July 6, 2019

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

Well darn.....

They will usually make every effort to entertain the crowd.  One step is to hold a standstill.  If that is not possible, they'll see if they can somehow bring the show indoors for a standstill.  While it would be disappointing to not have a competition, sometimes those indoor shows can be a real treat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word on the grapevine is they try really hard not to cancel the show because of that Voices of Liberty vocal group thing they do at the encore. Those divas do NOT like to be rained out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why it sucks to be a Floridian drum corps fan. This is the 4th year in a row there has been a rain delay and this is the 4th year they have been back in FL. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

This is why it sucks to be a Floridian drum corps fan. This is the 4th year in a row there has been a rain delay and this is the 4th year they have been back in FL. 

I'm pretty sure these constant weather delays are one of the reasons why DCI didn't schedule any Florida shows between 2013 and 2015.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I'm pretty sure these constant weather delays are one of the reasons why DCI didn't schedule any Florida shows between 2013 and 2015.

That and no corps existed in Florida at that time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rudy18 said:

That and no corps existed in Florida at that time.

Yes... Forgot that Teal Sound was a thing once upon a time. RIP.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Yes... Forgot that Teal Sound was a thing once upon a time. RIP.

...and Suncoast (version 1.0), and Florida Wave.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ediker said:

...and Suncoast (version 1.0), and Florida Wave.

And Magic of Orlando!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.