Whitewater, WI - Saturday, July 6, 2019

Cavaliers- 

Design is sophisticated, guard as always adds a lot with their power and presence. Fat, almost splatty tuba sound. No idea what it was supposed to convey.

Wife:

”They’re very good at catching flags. Very good, high energy. Maybe the guard overshadowed the rest. I can’t think of much more to say”

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Cadets....

file_554ccd409b_original.png

Once again, your commentary adds absolutely nothing.  Thank you for your time.

• Thanks 1

SCV: 

Everything that was sophisticated about Cavaliers in the layering, transitions, etc taken to an even higher level. Corps grey uniforms are a miss and I get tired of that JD Shaw buzzsaw mellophone sound, but this is a good show being performed by a great ensemble.

wife:

“Wow, that was excellent. Had a lot of those sinister sounds that Cadets tried for but better. Very rhythmic and driving which was nice. And their guard was fantastic. Really good use of soloists. Managed to use the props well, even though I was against the bloody things”

• Like 2

Is Madison going on about  now? I heard they had uniform add-ons, like a red/white sash. How do they look?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nine White Russians said:

Is Madison going on about  now? I heard they had uniform add-ons, like a red/white sash. How do they look?

It’s a thin, tiny thing. Good idea, but it needs to be a wider, ruby/red sash that stands out.

• Like 2