5 Blue Stars 76.550
6 Crossmen 75.950
7 The Academy 70.800
8 Madison Scouts 69.650
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dcikon2 said:

I don't understand why many people keep putting blame on the alumni.  

Have you read DCP since 2001? Sat by Madison alumni at  a show? Know Madison alumni that you bump into from time to time? Not trying to be overly snarky, but Madison alumni are notoriously the most destructive and narrow-minded of all drum corp alumni I have ever known, and by a long shot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bloo took second in percussion, first in everything else

• Like 3

Just now, phan771 said:

Have you read DCP since 2001? Sat by Madison alumni at  a show? Know Madison alumni that you bump into from time to time? Not trying to be overly snarky, but Madison alumni are notoriously the most destructive and narrow-minded of all drum corp alumni I have ever known, and by a long shot. 

We are. We suck at life. You’re right. I’m a piece of #### like the rest of us alums. Shame on us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

We are. We suck at life. You’re right. I’m a piece of #### like the rest of us alums. Shame on us.

Well,  sorry to offend and stereotype. It is simply extremely rare I meet an alumni that is positive about anything Madison since 1999. That said, I have met a few who are level headed, informed, and supporters of the current activity. 

Edited by phan771

7 minutes ago, phan771 said:

Not my experience...