Renton, WA - Saturday, July 6, 2019

Really quiet from the last two nights of Washington shows. Anyone have any input on any of the groups? Cascades are scoring about 4 points lower than their start last year. Thoughts on them? Anyone have any insight as to whether the 75ish is an accurate number for BK? Genesis is also scoring a little low as well. Just curious if anyone has been at either of these shows and can give any input on these groups! Two interesting shows in a row as there were a good number of corps at each but none within anyone else's competitive neighborhood. Makes it a little difficult to know how the numbers translate to the rest of the field!

3 hours ago, Jake W. said:

Really quiet from the last two nights of Washington shows. Anyone have any input on any of the groups? Cascades are scoring about 4 points lower than their start last year. Thoughts on them? Anyone have any insight as to whether the 75ish is an accurate number for BK? Genesis is also scoring a little low as well. Just curious if anyone has been at either of these shows and can give any input on these groups! Two interesting shows in a row as there were a good number of corps at each but none within anyone else's competitive neighborhood. Makes it a little difficult to know how the numbers translate to the rest of the field!

Genesis has a brand-new hornline with only 7 vets. They are also super young. It shows both in how they play and especially in how they move. 

8 hours ago, Jake W. said:

Cascades are scoring about 4 points lower than their start last year. Thoughts on them? 

I viewed a Periscope stream from friday's Drums on Fire show and the Closer was not in yet. I know it's just into the first few shows of the season for them,  but i hope the staff changes  made early on can make things happen quick. I'm not so sure about the Visual/Drill Design from what i saw.