What other musical artist/group should the Bluecoats cover?

I've wanted some corps to branch into exploring African styles too.  There's a TON of creativity in contemporary African artists weaving everything from hip-hop to Indian influences to the varieties of traditional music in Africa to simply soundscapes from the streets of African megacities.  I don't know that Bloo is the corps to do that though.  

11 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I've wanted some corps to branch into exploring African styles too.  There's a TON of creativity in contemporary African artists weaving everything from hip-hop to Indian influences to the varieties of traditional music in Africa to simply soundscapes from the streets of African megacities.  I don't know that Bloo is the corps to do that though.  

Their 2005 and 2006 shows had some of that flavor if i remember correctly.

DIRTY LOOOOOOOOOOPS!!! 🙂

A cover of a cover of a cover... let's go.  

32 minutes ago, LuvsPAisTe said:

I effen LOVE the wiggles!

I meant it as a joke...but I can honestly see them being able to pull it off. :4_joy:

This is silly, so I'll bite.  The four tenors!

They have introduced me to a lot of artist that I'm not sure I would have found on my own.  Vienna Teng and Bon Iver come to mind.  But this years they are playing songs written and performed by the most famous group of all time.  The Beatles show is simply amazing, but I hope next years show is something completely different.  I hope they turn me into a fan of someone I've never heard before.