Menomonie, WI - Sunday, July 7, 2019

I'm so glad that it returned to my hometown this year.  Even if only for one season. Enjoy the city and if you visit the corps rehearsing in Colfax, hit the museum in town.  *nudgenudgewinkwink*

What is the size of the stadium?

4500, single side seating.

remember that this show is replacing the DCI Minnesota show --

Univ of Minnesota really was not interested in hosting a show at their football stadium -

I did not think that the sound was very good in TCF Bank - audience was very far from the field, the lower bowl was very flat - so if you were sitting in the 2nd deck, if felt like you were a mile from the field --

Twin Cities can't support a drum corps show anymore --

45 minutes ago, tedrick said:

remember that this show is replacing the DCI Minnesota show --

Univ of Minnesota really was not interested in hosting a show at their football stadium -

I did not think that the sound was very good in TCF Bank - audience was very far from the field, the lower bowl was very flat - so if you were sitting in the 2nd deck, if felt like you were a mile from the field --

Twin Cities can't support a drum corps show anymore --

The LaCrosse show was perfect. 

• Like 1

Stephan is so excited to see his Vanguard. Yawn! 

The rest of us are on pins and needles to see Bluecoats.

Ramon said he wants to see Cavaliers until we told him they’re not in the show. Needless to say Ramon went straight to the blender and started making his lime and watermelon margaritas. Yummy!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Stephan is so excited to see his Vanguard. Yawn! 

The rest of us are on pins and needles to see Bluecoats.

Ramon said he wants to see Cavaliers until we told him they’re not in the show. Needless to say Ramon went straight to the blender and started making his lime and watermelon margaritas. Yummy!  

I never know who all these gentlemen are that you name, and I therefore always picture your place of residence as a fabulous gay palace where innumerable pool boys come and go and pause for brief moments to give their input on whatever Flomarching stream is constantly playing. 

Or sometimes I wonder if they're all made up and it's just you talking to an empty room and arguing about the corps amongst your various personas while myriad imaginary margaritas are whipped up in the various folds of your mind.

Either way, I'm 100% on board.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4