Menomonie, WI - Sunday, July 7, 2019

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

This I my problem with it too.  it's so far over there on the side of the field, and sort of infrequently used as far as I can tell, as the camera never seems to go there.  I guess it's the mountains in the distance, but ...yeah as a design point, it seems underused and out of sight for all that they've put into building it.

I am sure it looks much different in person. Hard to see what is going on over there on Flo. Plus, this is the July 7 ending. I am guessing the finals ending will take better advantage of the prop. 

• Like 1

Just now, mcjordansc said:

I am sure it looks much different in person. Hard to see what is going on over there on Flo. Plus, this is the July 7 ending. I am guessing the finals ending will take better advantage of the prop. 

This is true.  I cain't imagine they've built that big of a thing and aren't using it come season's end.

Great show Blue Stars! Love the music so much! Costumes are so cool and I really like the mountainscape prop! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

I liked Crossmen more than Blue Stars.  I also feel the Crossmen hit their theme more than Stars.  With a show like Call of the Wild, I expected like wolves, bears and you know what all over the field (tongue in cheek of course). They should have named the show something else. Loved the actual drill though!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Call_of_the_Wild they literally are sled dogs at the begining

• Like 1

Alright. been awhile since I've seen Cadets.  Looking forward to a read on the percussion that's scoring so well.

• Like 1