Menomonie, WI - Sunday, July 7, 2019

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Stressing of the straight leg in the hip stickers with tension. 

They still bounce too much. Lol. I was taught straight leg and was always taught that my head should not move or change elevation while marching, including jazz running. I don't know. Maybe it's a personal preference.

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

omg

we did it again

😂

On the drumlins yes.  I disagree on the prop covers.  The look needs to stay light from the side like this.  

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm still not really sold on the show as a package but they way they're performing sure makes me want to.  

Finally, someone can articulate how I feel about this show. I don't quite know what I'm supposed to be watching, but dang if I'm not enjoying it!

Edited by g00fyg00ber
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

They still bounce too much. Lol. I was taught straight leg and was always taught that my head should not move or change elevation while marching, including jazz running. I don't know. Maybe it's a personal preference.

Well the BD way is the breathe release so you have some bend before the cross to absorb and eliminate bounce. Gives you that floating look.