Menomonie, WI - Sunday, July 7, 2019

Loved spending the day with the DCP crowd. We had a wonderful time laughing, eating and of course drinks of choice.

Enjoyed reading all your comments out loud sorry you couldn’t hear the numerous responses, as entertaining as it gets sometimes around here. Like Lucas said we could find ourselves swimming in the ocean anytime if the big one hits. Until then this party continues. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Image result for winged helmet

Can we get a fat lady and shark for finals?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

And yet I think BD has even more room to grow than either of those two.

Will they get there in August? We’ll see, but if DCI history has taught us anything, it’s that you should never count out BD.

I’m still not convinced that Crown and Cavaliers won’t be in the race to the end. Ironically I think that bodes well for Bluecoats taking gold.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Image result for hiking boots

needs lasix.

24 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Prior to Gaines coming back, I never thought I'd say I prefer Pete Weber's drill over Gaines. The spacing of his drill just gave it such a unique look

Totally agree.  TOTALLY!  Pete Weber had a unique style that’s now missing from DCI.  Would love to see someone integrate that drill style with today’s props.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I think SCV has a lot more room to grow compared to Blue Coats. 

You ain’t kidding...there are so many static moments where you know the visual elements have not been layered in.  Tonight it certainly felt like there was some added velocity...that and the last minute of the show is still not being performed.  That’s a lot of content and effect being left off the table still.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

What's wrong with 8th?  It's a step up from 9th place last year.

Sometimes I feel that people can set yourself up for disappointment by setting goals too high and then not appreciating that the corps is doing just fine.

They got 8th last year 

• Like 1