Mankato, MN - Tuesday, July 9, 2019

7 minutes ago, Cfmninjaa said:

Bloo's score is otherworldly right now. Havent seen this since BD hit 86 by around this time in 2014. Its very clear bloo is the cleanest show out there. Its just a matter of how much room they have to grow

posted from the DrumScorps app

I'm kind of worried about Bloo peaking too soon and flatlining, especially with how much BD's show has improved (and will improve over the next several weeks), but we'll see. No doubt Bloo is a very strong corps at the moment.

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I'm kind of worried about Bloo peaking too soon and flatlining, especially with how much BD's show has improved (and will improve over the next several weeks), but we'll see. No doubt Bloo is a very strong corps at the moment.

Don’t worry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Nice job Bluecoats!!!

Need something to be done with the opening long open chord -- pitch bend?

Would like some smoke from the censers

Difficulty hearing screamers at end from where I was

And do a gimmicky go back? Pitch bends and glissandos are coming off as tacky now, bring something new.

Just now, Cicook7 said:

And do a gimmicky go back? Pitch bends and glissandos are coming off as tacky now, bring something new.

Again, don’t worry.

12 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Again, don’t worry.

Do tell! C’mon, just a little snack-sized nugget of a hint!

29 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Do tell! C’mon, just a little snack-sized nugget of a hint!

Very simply, this show ain’t done.

great night of drum corps - perfect weather - very responsive crowd - oddly was a bit difficult to hear Bluecoats' speaker array because it was so close to the small front wall of the stands - also learned that BC does have an ensemble of about 20 mic'd MMs who are mixed from the board - so that brought me down -

the activity is designed for Lucas (where sound reinforcement is a must) and the flo - for the feed --

it is what it is - I have to get out of yesterday

I will put in one more plug for the Colts cymbal line - they have the intensity of Vanguard's and even more creative vis' -- I would love to see the plates back up the trombone quartet in the ballad for a vis feature -- they deserve to be featured --

in closing I would highly recommend this show to anyone within 2 driving hours - this year it was $15 general admission tix for all seats outside the 30s, free parking, great lots viewing opportunities, really neat venue, friendly people, good INT -

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CathyTexas7 said:

Show is incredible the way it is. I can’t imagine what more they could do! I’m sure it will be breathtaking. 💙💙💙💙🎺🎺🎺🥁🥁🥁LOVE the Bluecoats!

Id imagine the end of show we see today will not be what we see come finals. Other than that, its really something special.