Boise, ID - Tuesday, July 9, 2019

8 hours ago, WaxDCIFan said:

They are also only about 0.5 behind cadets overall.

Denver is going to be real interesting. Cadets are hoofing it out to Denver for some reason. Not that I'm complaining.

Crossmen, too, are headed out to DATR. I'm not sure I've ever seen Xmen west of San Antonio. Ever. I'm sure they have been, but I don't recall it. (okay, DCI nationals in Denver years back, I suppose).

Gonna be a big pre-regionals test.

5 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Denver is going to be real interesting. Cadets are hoofing it out to Denver for some reason. Not that I'm complaining.

Crossmen, too, are headed out to DATR. I'm not sure I've ever seen Xmen west of San Antonio. Ever. I'm sure they have been, but I don't recall it. (okay, DCI nationals in Denver years back, I suppose).

Gonna be a big pre-regionals test.

California 2007.😉

From the show last night....

Battalion won the open class competition...they had the most demand and that seemed to be the difference.

Shout out to Pacific Crest.... their shows just seem to get better each year.  My daughter's favorite, design wise.

Off the grid was very interesting with the grid laid down....kind of a tripping hazard.

Genesis was a welcome addition to the PNW swing. They had some nice sequences.

This is the first Blue Knights show I could really get behind.

I commented on BD in the BD thread... if it's a choice between BD, SCV, and Bloo for first, Ghostlight has my vote.

Troopers hosted and honestly were even better than last year.  Glad they host here...had a good exchange with a Trooper mom at the souvie booth.  Just a fun group to be around.