New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

22 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

If the questions I have were answered there is no doubt I would know exactly what occurred and why. It would be a very easy conclusion. 

You seem Poppy to have a strong idea as to what happened.  Are you familiar with such incidents?

2 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

Glad you see that. My question is where was the corps director or other senior staff to stop it from happening at all. That it even happened is a problem IMHO and I understand others may not feel the same way.

I'm honestly curious:  How would you propose the director was to "stop it from happening at all"?

Every member gets their own room?  Or only two to a room?  Separate beds?  That would have stopped THIS?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

I think you are too close to the organization to think clearly. 

You have no idea at all what you're talking about.

I have no connection to the organization what-so-ever.  None.

4 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

I think you are too close to the organization to think clearly. 

Now, if his screen name was "Allentown" you might have a case. :laughing:

• Haha 4

Just now, Fran Haring said:

Now, if his screen name was "Allentown" you might have a case. :laughing:

I take it back:  My screen name is ALL I have in connection to Cadets.  

Notice, small 'g' in honor of the corps.  I've had that screen name, and email address, for decades.

I know that to some that ties me deeply to the corps.  OK , I admit it: I've loved their shows.

:blink:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Let’s be honest it was a stupid decision 

A friend was over watching the broadcast this weekend and drew the same conclusion as you - a stupid decision. And he's not an especially liberally minded person - just reasonable, unlike some on here.

Edited by kdaddy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'm honestly curious:  How would you propose the director was to "stop it from happening at all"?

Every member gets their own room?  Or only two to a room?  Separate beds?  That would have stopped THIS?

You are conflating two issues since I was commenting in the context of the show design choice. How can the director stop the unfortunate design choice to assault someone on the field? They step in during the design meeting or when it's pitched to them and say NO. 

Again, I'm not commenting on the incident at the start of the thread since there is an on going investigation.

• Like 1