New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

19 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

But the guardian who put this out there... to try to litigate this over social media and emails to everyone in the world... makes me wonder what is really going on here. 

Why would g want to go back to the Cadets and why would the guardians be okay with that?

Stephan believes that since g was cut from Cadets the guardians pressed the Cadets on sexual battery by a minor on a minor.

Cadets then offered a cash settlement which now doesn’t seem to be the figure the guardians had in mind. So it’s all about the money! 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

Why would g want to go back to the Cadets and why would the guardians be okay with that?

the kid got cut and then the story evolved

clearly they were delighted with the response or the minor child would not have been trying out for the 2019 edition of the Cadets

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

It does seem odd that the kid would want to march there again after what allegedly happened.  

ya think?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Stephan believes that since g was cut from Cadets the guardians pressed the Cadets on sexual battery by a minor on a minor.

Cadets then offered a cash settlement which now doesn’t seem to be the figure the guardians had in mind. So it’s all about the money! 

I was thinking the same thing. There is much more to this story... the Guardian has spoken. Guardian says a settlement was offered. No mention if it was asked for. Would love to know the answer to that question. YEA has not be afraid to admit to mistakes in the past. Let's see what the ultimate YEA response will be. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It does seem odd that the kid would want to march there again after what allegedly happened.  

I could only see it happening if G was happy with Cadets’ initial response. But clearly he wasn’t. This is one of the many holes.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Just now, MusicManNJ said:

I was thinking the same thing. There is much more to this story... the Guardian has spoken. Guardian says a settlement was offered. No mention if it was asked for. Would love to know the answer to that question. YEA has not be afraid to admit to mistakes in the past. Let's see what the ultimate YEA response will be. 

The mother's letter specifically stated "we requested that they offer us a settlement"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

If I thought this was negligence and indifference, I’d throw them to the wolves. 

Agreed... I am getting the sense this is opportunism.

• Like 3

Just now, Eleran said:

The mother's letter specifically stated "we requested that they offer us a settlement"

Thanks... they ASKED for a settlement. As @poppycock mentioned... they must not have liked the offer. Seems like a money grab. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The women Hopkins allegedly assaulted went back to the Cadets and also didn't want to come forward because of the damage they thought it would do to the organization. So is it REALLY that odd that the kid wanted to go back? Did we learn nothing from the last episode?

• Thanks 2