New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Never saw anything that supposedly came from any medical professional. Caveat had problems reading the letter so might have missed something. There was a name given to the quote and after backtracking thru the letter that name was applied to the guardian 

See the middle of the first page, the last sentence of point 2 of 3.

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Never saw anything that supposedly came from any medical professional. Caveat had problems reading the letter so might have missed something. There was a name given to the quote and after backtracking thru the letter that name was applied to the guardian 

Yeah, it’s there.  I can only imagine what my mother would have said to the child psychologist I had to see if she had suggested that.  I can’t say because I’d be banned for language. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, garfield said:

See the middle of the first page, the last sentence of point 2 of 3.

Ok thanks for pointing up my screw up... I’m used to being corrected lol.... (and yes I am being sincere). Can I blame bad margins on my cell screen ugh

And agree with Terri had a family member see a therapist for PPS (putting up with peoples s...) issues. One thing learned was you may have to shop around to find a therapist that will help and not hurt

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 3

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said, so I'll just agree with Hockey Dad. It's another sad day. 

13 hours ago, exitmusic said:

Whatever the facts, YEA never in a million years should have engaged with the author directly. A huge misstep. All they ended up doing is created evidence. 

This is why lawyers cost so much. They save you from shooting your own stupid foot. 

Better Call Saul !!!!

1 hour ago, dooser11 said:

I thought that was the victim, not the one accused of assault. 

no idea on the one alleged to have assaulted. the mom doesnt talk about him

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Wasn't it confirmed by the psychologist that the alleged victim "needed" to return to Cadets to continue "healing"?

Edit:  Yes, middle of first page of letter, second point of three:  "...returning to Cadets in 2019 will accelerate his healing process" according to the son's psychiatrist.

must go to Howdy's practice