New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

38 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

You assume an awful lot. You are assuming the adult had something to do with the Go Fund Me you assume this and you assume that. You infer and insinuate and generally gossip.

I will believe it when the parties directly involved speak on the issue. I would STRONGLY encourage others to do the same and ignore rumor, gossip and insinuation which is what you are trafficking in.

i again thank you for your concern. Oh and Mom/Guardian has spoken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

I dont claim to know all. I do know some. And it'll stop the instant rush to condemn the Cadets in several instances.

Are you a member of The Cadets Alumni or a volunteer  or involved with YEA in any capacity?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spinning said:

Are you a member of The Cadets Alumni or a volunteer  or involved with YEA in any capacity?

He's not and has actually be critical of them in the past. Is there a point to your question?

1 minute ago, Spinning said:

you've got to love someone registering for an anonymous account and their very first post is demanding information from someone with a long standing reputation in the activity who actually goes by THEIR NAME and has for decades posted accurate information on this site and RAMD prior to DCP

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

I asked OP to edit post and got a snarky response.

Which says volumes imo. 

Ohh I’ll say it as I’m thinking it. Was that before or after you declined to give to gofundme.

Had a call from a political survey group. Soon as I said I’m so disgusted I’m now an Independant.... click they hung up. Just gave me the above thought 

30 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

you've got to love someone registering for an anonymous account and their very first post is demanding information from someone with a long standing reputation in the activity who actually goes by THEIR NAME and has for decades posted accurate information on this site and RAMD prior to DCP

Their name and real picture... yeah folks that’s the way Jeff looks lol....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spinning said:

Nope. Just someone that lots of people talk to and I’ve learned who to believe and not believe. Amazing how many of them love to trash DCp yet know everything said here. Given how much I’ve criticized YEA over the years it’s a safe bet no one there sends me Christmas cards 

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Hopbots unite!