New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

1 hour ago, MusicManNJ said:

He's not and has actually be critical of them in the past. Is there a point to your question?

Yes, I’m curious as to what board member is feeding him and others bits of information and why.   

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

you've got to love someone registering for an anonymous account and their very first post is demanding information from someone with a long standing reputation in the activity who actually goes by THEIR NAME and has for decades posted accurate information on this site and RAMD prior to DCP

Hi, my name is Bebe, nice to meet you.  

I joined in January after lurking for about a year.  

There is a good reason why I am not using my real name here, but it you want to know more about me, feel free to message me in private.

I do not know Jeff, but he has “inside” information and I was just curious as to why and how.  That’s about it.  Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Spinning said:

Yes, I’m curious as to what board member is feeding him and others bits of information and why.   

Making a lot of assumptions... I curious why it matters what his source is. His reputation for info has been impeccable for the most part. If you have been active here you would know this. Are you suggesting something he has posted here is not accurate? 

2 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Making a lot of assumptions... I curious why it matters what his source is. His reputation for info has been impeccable for the most part. If you have been active here you would know this. Are you suggesting something he has posted here is not accurate? 

I just asked a valid question.  That’s all.  At least I feel it’s valid. 

41 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

So I don't think it's wrong for people here who know more about a situation than I do to urge caution: "Don't be so quick to condemn the Cadets until you have all the facts." However, if facts that later emerge do not exculpate the Cadets, then I do expect those people to admit they wrong and apologize.

100% agree with that statement. 100%. However many in this thread have gone way beyond a simple urging of caution INCLUDING Mr. Ream and crossed over to insinuation and even accusatory statements on the motives on the victim and the victims parents. That crosses a line just as condemning the Cadets without all the facts crosses a line. The Cadets are fully capable of defending themselves and they can provide facts if they choose to. 

So my question to many that want to urge caution yet were openly criticizing the victim and the parents or making sly insinuations about motives or actions they took, what in your mind makes you think your actions are acceptable?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Spatzzz said:

So my question to many that want to urge caution yet were openly criticizing the victim and the parents or making sly insinuations about motives or actions they took, what in your mind makes you think your actions are acceptable?

I have not seen anyone on this thread who have come close to questioning the victim. Not one. Plenty of folks, including my self, have questions the veracity of the parent/guardian statements because THEY have come forward making accusations with no facts and admittedly lots of opinions. Pointing this out is a way to make sure people do not jump to conclusions and we have a repeat of the incident last year with a highly respected YEA admin being dragged through the mud. There is more to this story than the options in a letter distributed via social media. Again... this is NOT about the victim.