New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

This whole situation seems so blown out of proportion. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spinning said:

Yes, I’m curious as to what board member is feeding him and others bits of information and why.   

None. As far as i know, my name is a dirty word in board meetings.

4 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

Because the statements they make are their opinions (as is stated in the letter and again, not referring to the original incident) and they are leaving out information that is publicly available elsewhere. They are the ones on the attack and they threaten to damage the reputation of some good people. this will become clearer when everything comes out. And you are correct... I am not affiliated with the organization. But I do know who to read and research and ask questions. And fairness is not doing a spleen venting on social media ala parent/guardian. 

yep. some simple web searching pointed out lots of info. Especially when I realized 2 people I never heard of requested to be my friends on social media back in the days of them trying to share this information to as many people as possible.

the interwebs rarely let you down if you use them wisely.

And at no time do i think the young man is wrong about what happened in Indy, and I feel horrible for him for that to have happened...to him or anyone. If there's one person in all of this I feel did nothing wrong, it's him

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spinning said:

Me.  I was told that a board member is sending out documentation to people outside the org.

The person who told me this received said documentation from a board member and they are not inside the org, so that’s why I asked if Jeff was inside the org or not.  

I think it’s a huge conflict of interest for the board member and it’s frankly, something I would expect from the old board, George’s board. 

Hiya,

if there's one thing about me, it's a well known fact I have been a HUGE critic of YEA for, well, a long time. Like back to when my corps was in danger of folding, and by reaching out to people involved for some advice turned into within hours of being asked if we could be absorbed into YEA. ( 1998 FYI). In fact over the mess of last year, I lost a life long friend for speaking up and out. I brought up Scott Atchsons past on here 2 years ago, got my balls busted, and oops...didn't he disappear fast after that season.

My email is clean of any documents involving this, and to think anyone in YEA is sending me stuff is laughable, especially the way i spoke up over the way they folded C2. I understood the business reasons, but after having a camp? #### that. Reading the #### poorly redacted letter, web sleuthing, and talking to some people...puzzle pieces started fitting together. In fact, outside of Doug Rutherford who you see in video releases, without going to YEA's page and looking, I couldn't tell you who is on their board...and honestly don't care.

help you out?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Hiya,

if there's one thing about me, it's a well known fact I have been a HUGE critic of YEA for, well, a long time. Like back to when my corps was in danger of folding, and by reaching out to people involved for some advice turned into within hours of being asked if we could be absorbed into YEA. ( 1998 FYI). In fact over the mess of last year, I lost a life long friend for speaking up and out. I brought up Scott Atchsons past on here 2 years ago, got my balls busted, and oops...didn't he disappear fast after that season.

My email is clean of any documents involving this, and to think anyone in YEA is sending me stuff is laughable, especially the way i spoke up over the way they folded C2. I understood the business reasons, but after having a camp? #### that. Reading the #### poorly redacted letter, web sleuthing, and talking to some people...puzzle pieces started fitting together. In fact, outside of Doug Rutherford who you see in video releases, without going to YEA's page and looking, I couldn't tell you who is on their board...and honestly don't care.

help you out?

Oh my. Now this thread has devolved into a ####### contest over who has been the biggest critic of YEA and the Cadets. Amazing that anyone would make this tragic situation about themselves! My prayers go out to the victims of this terrible situation. Out of respect to the victims and their privacy, please remove this thread and wait for the facts to be presented.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dans said:

Oh my. Now this thread has devolved into a ####### contest over who has been the biggest critic of YEA and the Cadets. Amazing that anyone would make this tragic situation about themselves! My prayers go out to the victims of this terrible situation. Out of respect to the victims and their privacy, please remove this thread and wait for the facts to be presented.

To be fair, Jeff was basically being asked whether he was in league with YEA board to quash an investigation or some such thing. I don't think his response to that insinuation is making the thread about himself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dans said:

Oh my. Now this thread has devolved into a ####### contest over who has been the biggest critic of YEA and the Cadets.

This we agree.

closing