New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

3 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

What Garfield and Terri have said.

We'll see how this all plays out.

I'm not a lawyer, I'm not involved with the Cadets... so to take a side here, or condemn/throw shade at one person or the other, whatever... without me even close to knowing all the facts, but also with having access to some behind-the-scenes stuff (hey, I've been around a while and know people who know people...LOL) ... it would be just a bit premature on my part.

If the questions I have were answered there is no doubt I would know exactly what occurred and why. It would be a very easy conclusion. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

I did no such thing. I commented on their design choices based on their recent history and that now includes this incident. You need to really learn how to read with comprehension.

Well, considering the current allegations didn't actually involve a woman, it's hard to make the connection to your accusation of tone-deafness.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, garfield said:

Well, considering the current allegations didn't actually involve a woman, it's hard to make the connection to your accusation of tone-deafness.

Ok you lost me....  Thinking of the sexual assault training scenario involving Sam and Taylor (names picked for a reason).... I’ll leave it at that for now....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, garfield said:

I think you thinking this is the definition of tone-deafness....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Why didn't YEA (or DCI) put out a statement last summer as soon as they found out the alleged assault occurred?  It makes it look like a coverup. And now YEA / DCI are in catch-up mode.   Perception is reality.

They honored the investigation 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, garfield said:

Too vague, Jeff.  "Holes" are in both sides with what's out there.

Note I didn’t assign who the wholes belong to. After all I sent you the letter

6 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

I think you thinking this is the definition of tone-deafness....

No, I'm trying to relate your accusation of tone-deafness regarding two minor boys to a show design about empowering women.

I'm open to you helping me see the tone-deafness.

1 minute ago, garfield said:

No, I'm trying to relate your accusation of tone-deafness regarding two minor boys to a show design about empowering women.

I'm open to you helping me see the tone-deafness.

The design choice to show an assault on the field with the tearing of clothes that could be construed sexually. It doesn't matter the sex on the individuals involved. That moment was ill-advised given their history. If you can't see that I can't help you...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4