New Cadets Sexual Assault Accusation

8 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Note I didn’t assign who the wholes belong to. After all I sent you the letter

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  Glad to say we see the same holes.

I also have had some corroboration of one side of the facts.  

We should give Cadets and their reps the room to work through this situation without inflaming the circumstantial conclusions.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

They honored the investigation 

exactly - we are talking about an incident between two minors

Just now, Spatzzz said:

The design choice to show an assault on the field with the tearing of clothes that could be construed sexually. It doesn't matter the sex on the individuals involved. That moment was ill-advised given their history. If you can't see that I can't help you...

and the perception was immediately understood and it was removed from the show. First year design teams are not perfect. I agree, it was an unwise choice.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

It doesn't matter the sex on the individuals involved. 

Reason why names Sam and Taylor were used in scenario I stated..... M/M, M/F or F/F it doesn’t matter. Glad Cadets realized it was a bad decision to have that piece in the show and corrected.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Spatzzz said:

The design choice to show an assault on the field with the tearing of clothes that could be construed sexually. It doesn't matter the sex on the individuals involved. That moment was ill-advised given their history. If you can't see that I can't help you...

In other words, "If you don't agree with me, we don't have anything to talk about", right?

Typical.

OK, lead the torch parade.  Be sure to look behind you to see who's following.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

exactly - we are talking about an incident between two minors

and the perception was immediately understood and it was removed from the show. First year design teams are not perfect. I agree, it was an unwise choice.

Glad you see that. My question is where was the corps director or other senior staff to stop it from happening at all. That it even happened is a problem IMHO and I understand others may not feel the same way.

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  Glad to say we see the same holes.

I also have had some corroboration of one side of the facts.  

We should give Cadets and their reps to room to work through this situation without inflaming the circumstantial conclusions.

Agreed. There’s a lot more that needs to come out to put the whole picture together and the letter and the little bit YEA has said shows there’s more.

granted anything coming out will be lawyered to death especially now that the letters out mom/ guardian didn’t do a good job redacting things. Or hiding that she tried to friend every cadet parent they could find on social media

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Reason why names Sam and Taylor were used in scenario I stated..... M/M, M/F or F/F it doesn’t matter. Glad Cadets realized it was a bad decision to have that piece in the show and corrected.

But they were "tone deaf" at the same time, say some.

Amazing.

• Like 1

In other words, "If you don't agree with me, we don't have anything to talk about", right?

Typical.

Let’s be honest it was a stupid decision 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Typical.

I think you are too close to the organization to think clearly. 

• Like 4