DCI New Hampshire 7/20/19

Great Open Class lineup for this event: Les Stentors, Heat Wave, Southwind, 7th Regiment, Legends, and Spartans. 

Exhibition: North Star, Boston Senior, and Muchachos

Raiders were also scheduled, but pulled out of the Northeast part of the tour (NH and NY)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkrepps said:

I plan to be at this one. I'm glad to see Southwind and Heat Wave on this Northeast leg of the tour, as well as the return of Les Stentors.

This is our first swing northeast since coming back out - we're usually on the midwest swing at this point. It'll be nice to hit some cooler temps. It's been pretty brutal down here this summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cmchandler said:

This is our first swing northeast since coming back out - we're usually on the midwest swing at this point. It'll be nice to hit some cooler temps. It's been pretty brutal down here this summer.

enjoy your trip, the different cuisines from your home varieties, and especially the beautiful scenery.  We're more than bumper to bumper traffic. 🙂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cmchandler said:

This is our first swing northeast since coming back out - we're usually on the midwest swing at this point. 

Are you traveling on the whole tour? 

16 hours ago, xandandl said:

enjoy your trip, the different cuisines from your home varieties, and especially the beautiful scenery.  We're more than bumper to bumper traffic. 🙂

Lobster rolls?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Are you traveling on the whole tour?  

After we finish the southern swing this weekend, we're in Augusta, Nashua, Glens Falls, Syracuse, Sheffield, White Lake, Plymouth, Dixon-Park Falls, Plainwell, Avon Lake and then Marion/Indy.

25 minutes ago, cmchandler said:

After we finish the southern swing this weekend, we're in Augusta, Nashua, Glens Falls, Syracuse, Sheffield, White Lake, Plymouth, Dixon-Park Falls, Plainwell, Avon Lake and then Marion/Indy.

Sounds like that lines up with the rest of 7th Regiment's tour as well. My wife is cooking for them so she'll be on the road the whole time. I'll see y'all in New Hampshire, then meet up again at Avon Lake and Marion/Indy.