Ankeny, IA - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

1 minute ago, Glenn426 said:

Tonight they were better than SCV. Bluecoats are pulling every bit of performance they can from that show right now.. 

The musical arrangement is what is separating Bluecoats from the rest right now, IT is new and fresh, not standard transition so I think they are getting alot of credit for that right now... 

Some Bass Trombone love and the Build up to Come together there is at least a three to four part split in the Tuba section.. AMAZING as a Tuba player to hear that.. 

Visual is where Bluecoats will start to lack as we start to head into the regional season... The guard is there, they are clean and readable, but just dont draw me in as much as the music does..(not my style)

I don't disagree with any of this and they have my favorite show this season.  I don't mind some well supported criticism/questioning of a show.  

6 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Don’t believe Vanguard is going to be in that conversation. BD without a doubt will. 

Hey who knows. I just think of the top shows BD and SCV have the most room to grow and Coats have the least. But I love all three and would be happy with any of them winning 

• Like 1

Wind seems so have died down. Otherwise the women on the platforms would be in parachute control mode

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lance said:

i laugh when somebody says something funny, yeah

and you know nothing about the beatles or music in general if you actually believe the 2nd part of that

you take care

You can tell when a corps is truly threatening to take command of the season...because all the partisans come out with their snide remarks and petty criticisms.

• Like 4

Just now, Lance said:

and you know nothing about the beatles or music in general if you actually believe the 2nd part of that

you take care

Lol. Is this for real? 90% of the Beatles music could be played by beginning musicians...

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

you take care

Ah there he is, Mr. Music Police himself

2 minutes ago, tedrick said:

control alt delete?

no format *.*