Ankeny, IA - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

You can tell when a corps is truly threatening to take command of the season...because all the partisans come out with their snide remarks and petty criticisms.

I really don't think saying "yeah, this show just isn't doing it for me" counts as snide remarks and petty criticisms, but what else is there for all of us to do on DCP but be drama queens 

• Like 1

Oh and another thing that Bluecoats is mastering right now better than anyone is the Electronics... The blend of the electronics to Corps proper and mic'ing of elements is being masterfully done right now.. The voicing of some of the Chord sustains is so well blended you'd have to actively listening for it to catch it.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

BD will always be in the discussions because of all the reasons they are always in the discussions.

But I don’t see SCV medaling. Unfortunately they did a show that purposefully echoes last years show and it’s simply nowhere near as good. My guess is Boston takes bronze.

Ok. We shall see! 

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

BD will always be in the discussions because of all the reasons they are always in the discussions.

But I don’t see SCV medaling. Unfortunately they did a show that purposefully echoes last years show and it’s simply nowhere near as good. My guess is Boston takes bronze.

I still see them for the Bronze.  I cannot see anyone challenging them.

1 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh I get it now.  They were waiting for the Colts.  The rest were just the fluff bands. 

Oh come on. You surely know that “politely enjoy every team equally but go crazy did your own” thing that makes the Midwest what it is.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

1 minute ago, Lance said:

i laugh when somebody says something funny, yeah

and you know nothing about the beatles or music in general if you actually believe the 2nd part of that

you take care

You can tell when a corps is truly threatening to take command of the season...because all the partisans come out with their snide remarks and petty criticisms.

It’s funny, because that is exactly what I was just thinking.

Bluecoats had an amazing run tonight!!!! Keep doing what you’re doing Bluecoats!🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺💙💙💙💙

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rr4353 said:

Crown will have something to say about all this...

Maybe, but being four points off the lead in mid-July is awfully tough to overcome, given how DCI does scoring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1